Saturday, July 2, 2011

Belly Good @ Sunway Mentari.


I truly admire this beautifully well designed logo or signage of this pretty cool restaurant that I will dine at in Sunway Mentari. It truly speaks out what this restaurant could do to one's belly and how good the food can be. It is such a beautiful creation and I simply like it very much.

As it speaks, this place is called 'Belly Good' and I was told that they serves one of the best and finest pork cuisine in town. Oink! Oink! the two piglets look so adorable, don't they .... LOL


It was a beautiful afternoon and we were so glad that our uncle extended his lunch invitation to us. And I being a porkie lover wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to try out something new and old from a new ... well almost new restaurant situated in Sunway Mentari.


The setup of this outlet is simple and have a touch of fine dining class to it. Tables were well placed and well positioned with some really beautiful shades with cool lights looming above truly make this place cozy.


On the left side is where drinks were made and prepared while if one walks further towards the back you will see and witness how the food was done and cooked. If you are a fan for pork belly, pork chop, bacon, pasta, pork ribs and salad this will be the ideal place regardless the age group.

Grilled Bacon Salad @ RM23.90++
Even though I am not a big fan for salad but I was totally attracted to it. It was so delicious especially with a reasonable amount of grilled bacon sprinkled on it. Delicious pork bacon on a bed of fresh mixed salad with honey mustard dressing. Simply irresistible, really.

Forta Bacon Cheese @ RM16.80++
Another winner indeed. I really do not know what I was pushing it down my belly but it does taste good and delicious. As a porkie lover, just throw me anything related to it and I will munch it all down my belly ...... GOOD ! You'll have to experience it this time as I have lost all my words.

The Ultimate Pork Burger @ RM24.80++
Was a little disappointed with the portion of this yummy delicious burger. If only it was made with a bigger patty and a bigger bun. Ah! anyway..... This palate is made of 100% premium pork patty topped with bacon, caramelized onions, tomatoes and salad served with coleslaw, fries and onion rings.

The patty was pretty juicy and that's a big yes from me as it takes a lot of skills to make such a patty. As long as it is still succulent after being in the grilling pan or oven. Perfect !

Grilled Sausage Platter @ RM29.90++
4 types of sausages was presented on this platter ~ pork chorizo, spicy Hungarian, chicken chorizo and garlic oriental served with fries. Sound absolutely brilliant and amazing isn't it. Well, it did knock me off the chair I was seated in.

4 amazing sausages with different characters and tastes I just wanted more and more. My favourite goes to the garlic oriental and spicy Hungarian. Simply irresistible !! Belly Good indeed !!

Grilled Pork Belly @ RM27.90++
This pretty thing was well marinated with the chef's secret recipe and it was served with coleslaw and mashed potatoes. It was well grilled and most importantly not overdone. It was succulent and juicy and that's what's important.

Conclusion :- Belly Belly Belly Good !!! Food was fantastic if only they can maintain the standards they have shown this afternoon. Superb display of food and this is one belly good place not to be missed. A tad pricey but I was prepared to pay to such superb delicious quality food sold here. Cool environment too . A 4.5/5.

Cheers !

Belly Good 
20, Jalan PJS 8-18, Dataran Mentari,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03 5630 1699
Email: reservation@bellygood.com.my

6 comments:

  1. I went there few months ago... i thought it was so so only. I think the pork at sanbanto is better =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mate ! i will drop by sanbanto and check the food out. cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Talk3Talk4,
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.
    P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your way bloging and it was a good write up for BellyGood. DO keep it up. Another review here at http://malaysiafood.org/bellygood/ and they do share you too.

    ReplyDelete

free hit counter
free hit counter