Saturday, September 11, 2010

IgG-Plus Natural Colostrum Skim Milk - Smart Naco S/B


Talk3Talk4 is really talking nowdays. I want to share with everyone on this wonderful finding of mine. I have never been a fan of direct-selling products but this is one I truly believed in.

This product is called IgG-Plus Natural Colostrum Skim Milk. This product is specially developed exclusively by Smart Naco S/B, a stockist in PJ.

It's bio-active components are derived from the finest ingredient sourced from New Zealand to provide maximum health benefits.


I have been consuming this milk for months now and found that it does boost me up in so many ways. I used to feel tired most of the time, having sleepless nights, joint pains and catches a cold quite easily. Was introduced to this product by family members and decided to give it a try.


It has been months now and seriously I am a changed person. My immune system has been boosted - don't get colds as easily as before, feeling much fresher and more energetic, joint pains are to the minimum and the best thing is that I am able to sleep better.


This is a highly recommended product for all age of life.  Don't expect this product to perform miracle overnight. You will have to continue to drink this milk in order to see the improvements. Of course you'll have to watch your diet too and have a healthy lifestyle for the supplements to work it's best.


This product is sold at RM98.00 per box which consists of 20 sachets and each sachet weigh 15grammes. This product sells very well and I am off to replenish my stocks soon.

Highly recommended ! It works !

Cheers.

Smart Naco Sdn Bhd
(PJ Stockist)
No 20-A, Jalan SS4C/5
Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Attn : Mr Yap Chee Ping
Tel : 03 7803 5677 
         016 328 6063

2 comments:

  1. T3T4.... i hve been following yr blogs and find that u r sincere with ur reviews & comments. Hope u r right with this product. I hve been taking so many types of supp but am not satisfied. Will try tis n will give an update later. TQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous ....
    Have you tried the product yet? Have not heard from you for some time. Hope everything is fine.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

free hit counter
free hit counter